We had a fantastic day on our trip to Crawford Lake today. We learned much about the Wendat (Iroquois), the Neutral, and the Anishinabe.
When we got back to school we had novel study time where we discussed Chapters 18, 19, & 20 as a class. Students have been assigned to complete Chapters 21, 22, & 23 and the response pages for these chapters (sorry, I forgot to record the page numbers). This work is due tomorrow.
We even managed to practice our Christmas concert performance on stage. Our costume for the concert is: a Santa hat, long pants, boots, 4 small bells to attach to boots, colourful beach toys/towels, colourful summer t-shirt/short-sleeved shirt. We look forward to seeing families on this day. All are welcome.
POWTOONS are due today. We will be watching these in class tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Casual Day.
Homework and Reminders
· Monday, December 18th
o Novel Study: Read Chapter 21, 22, & 23 of Tuck Everlasting and complete the responses pages for these chapters
o Links to POWTOON projects are due today
o Start putting your Christmas concert outfit together
· Tuesday, December 19th – Casual Day
· Wednesday, December 20th – Grade 3 – Grade 8 Christmas Concert at 2 pm and 7 pm, Bake sale , come dressed in your Christmas concert costume
· Thursday, December 21st – Spirit Day: Christmas Dress Up Day (Green, Red, White)
· Friday, December 22nd – No School!
· Wednesday, January 10th – Back to School