Today we met in our novel study groups to discuss chapter 12 of The Bridge to Terabithia. Students were assigned to read and respond to chapter 13. They had class time to do this today. Any incomplete work should be done for homework. We will have final novel study discussions tomorrow.
The class then wrote the final math test for the year on probability. Well done everyone on completing the entire math curriculum! Probability tests are coming home today. Please take time to review the test with your child, sign the test, and return the test tomorrow.
During UOI time, the last few groups of students presented their projects. We again found the presentations informative and helpful.
Grade 6s attended gym class with Mr. Slyk and French class with Mme. Villeneuve.
Well done to Rachel and Adam who took first and second place respectively in yesterday`s spelling bee against The Maples Academy.
Please complete the on-line waiver for Thursday’s trip to Aerosports if you haven’t already. Thank you everyone for handing in trip forms and payment on time.
Return your empty Exhibition binder if you haven`t already done so. Return any books you have borrowed from the class library.
Homework and Reminders
- Casual Day
- Graduation at 5 pm. Dress smart casual. Parents welcome.
- Bring your UOI Duo-tang
- Novel Study: Read and respond to chapter 13. Bring all material
- Return math test Duo-tang
- Devices for digital portfolios
- Empty exhibition binders
- Return class library books if you have any
- June 9: Aerosports & Mandarin trip
- June 10 – Report Cards, Last day of school, full day of school