Grade 6s began their day with math. Everyone has now completed and corrected the math review. The unit test will be written on Monday, June 12th.
Students wrote their interview report for this term’s OWA.
Most if the day was spent on Digital Footprint project presentations. I enjoyed having switching places and being the student while my students became the teacher. The groups today taught their lesson through presentations, slideshows, posters, activities, and more making it very enjoyable to be in the audience. There are two groups that did not get to present today as we ran out of time. This groups will present to our class on Monday. Projects will be presented to a younger grade on Monday, June 12th.
Students attended French class today.
Homework & Reminders
o Unit test on Monday, June 12th
· Digital Footprint Inquiry
o Devices and materials needed daily for summative projects
· Monday, June 12th: Digital Footprint project presentations to a younger class, Math unit test
· Tuesday, June 13th: JK – Grade 2 Promotion Ceremony, 9 – 10 am
· Wednesday, June 14th: Grade 3 – 5 Promotion Ceremony and Grade 6 Graduation, 9 – 10 am, Lunch at the Mandarin
· Thursday, June 16th: Term 3 Report Cards, Last Day of School, Ice Cream Sale